1) The innovative step/washer cover head with SIT® drive (TX compatible) allows for optimum torque transmission, a tight and snug fit, and fast centering.
2) The aggressive shank gives the screw extreme grip with reduced drive-in torque; making the screw suitable for use in hardwood without snapping.
3) The asymmetrical thread enables the screw to feature a reduced setting torque, making it easy to screw in. Enjoy up to 30% faster screwing time due to the screws anti-friction coating.
4) A new pyramid shaped drilling tip reduces splitting of the timber and allows faster drilling; optimised for hardwood decking and cladding.
The stainless steel grade of the screws (304/A2 and 316/A4) gives the screws a high corrosion and weather resistance, increased fracture torque, and makes them suitable for outdoor use and close to water applications.
For best results, we recommend pre-drilling and pre-countersinking holes.
Pre-drilling may be necessary in extremely hard timbers.
For highly corrosive environments, we recommend the use of the 316 Stainless Steel coloured screw only (not vintage or black coated).
- Decking and cladding to timber substructures.
- Designed especially for hardwood usage.
- Red Balau (Batu)
- Angelim Pedra
- Brazilian Walnut
- Brazilian Redwood